Monday, August 14, 2023

Jungle animal birthday card ( Alphabet challenge letter "J")

Hey there!!

Here is another card I made!!

I am so loving the alphabet card challenge!!

Over on https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com the letter for this challenge is Letter “J” for jungle animals. Making cards this way is so much fun! Not only does it give me a theme but also allows me to be creative and use up materials in my stash. I used layers of cardstock for dimension and weight, vinyl  scrap for the "Happy Birthday" sign and jute string to finish it off. 

I decided to go with a trifold pop up card this time! This design was inspired by an individual who posted a similar card. I tweaked it a little bit to fit the design I was going for and I must say it turned out pretty cute!! It was a bit of a challenge considering I have never made a card like this before. But I did it!! :)

I thought since my grandson's birthday is coming up in September this would be the perfect time to make him a card that he can keep. One day he can look back and say "My MeMa made this for me."!

This is not one of those cards where you could make in bulk. At least not for me. This card took a while to make but it is good to make for a special person. :) 




Folded card
Front of card

Pocket on card

Opened card


I am getting excited for the next alphabet challenge. This is going to be fun!! :)

Happy crafting!!!! πŸ’• 
        Shannon                   
                                                                
       πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun card with adorable images of jungle animals your grandson will love it,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you are enjoying our challenge and I'm really loving what our theme has inspired you to do. There is so much to this wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful positive comments about the Alphabet Challenge blog. I am sure all the design team, appreciate how much you are enjoying the challenges. We get excited too, wondering what each of the team will choose for our challenges. Your entry is so clever and full of interest. Good luck. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete