Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hello again!

    I have another recipe that I think the kiddos will love! If your kids love pizza like my nanny kids do than you should give this recipe a try! Most of the time there is some kind of bread that comes with the pizza that usually the kids do not eat. So, I saw this recipe for Garlic bread pizza sandwiches that I thought the kids would like to try. As I have mentioned before my kiddos are very picky when it comes to food. I try not to force anything but to simple offer an alternative to their current food selection. I also get bored making the same food for lunch, snack and dinner.

    This Garlic Bread Pizza recipe I believe is going to hit the spot! Now this will be an experiment to see if they will eat this garlic bread pizza because I have 3 children I care for and 2 of them do not like cheese but eat pizza. Go figure that out! Any who! Getting them to try this recipe will be interesting. I will see what happens and than add this new recipe to the food options. I am always looking for something different to make so I am going to give this one a try. :)

Source: Taste of home


As always, let me know in the comments below if you try this recipe with your kiddos. I am hoping that it will go over well :)


Shannon💕

No comments:

Post a Comment