Hey there friends!๐
I know sometimes it can be hard to find easy meals for the kiddos so I looked up a few that may help when looking for a simple and easy meal. I know as a nanny having to find easy meals for lunch, snacks and dinner can be a task. I try to not repeat the same meals but I take care of very finicky kids who only eat certain foods. I thought by introducing new foods this would open up the opportunity for more options.
I found these Ham & cheese puffs to be simple enough to make and small enough for little hands to hold on to. Usually, most of the ingredients we have already in the house. I bet you probably already have the ingredients in you kitchen as well. I am hoping that my nanny kiddos will like these Ham & cheese puffs because it would make a great addition to the choices they currently have.
Give these ham & cheese puffs a try! Let me know in the comments if your children like them. I'm curious to know.
Shannon๐

No comments:
Post a Comment