Hello crafty friends!
Back again with another card creation!
Today's card is based on one of my favorite all time books to highlight the fall season. Nothing says fall like this book called "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"by Charles M. Shultz. I have always been a fan of the "Peanuts". My favorite character is Snoopy. His spirit is so free and adventurous. I usually make cards that are interactive but this time around I wanted to try something more detailed and intricate.
The design for the card was not hard to come up with but cutting out the pieces with my die cut machine and adhering them to the card base was time consuming but fun and relaxing. Not many materials were used in this project. Just some colored card stock and glue. I used some scrap cardstock from my stash which helped bring the card together.
I inserted a picture of the book and the card I created based on the book. Thank you to The cutest blog on the block for this weeks alphabet letter "L" card challenge and polkadoodle for allowing my creativity to flourish.
Have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think.





Oh, I just love Peanuts, too! Your card is perfect for Halloween. And I love that you included Snoopy! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Thank you! This one was really fun. :)
DeleteThis is such an amazingly creative card! I love Snoopy and this definitely made me smile. Fabulous! Thank you sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It brings me joy to make people smile :)
DeleteDo cute. Darling card and so creative. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete