Hello crafty friends!
I love card challenges!! over at the polkadoodle.blogspot So, I came up with a refrigerator!! The idea behind this card was that it could be a "housewarming"card with a gift card to the grocery store. What is a refrigerator without food right? Well, I filled it with all kinds of goodies. A cake, martini, wine and all the essentials to start off on the right foot. Some of the food can be removed for fun!
The best part of the card in my opinion is the front of the card. Who do you know that does not have their refrigerator covered with cute & memorable things? Well, this card has all sorts of things. On top of the refrigerator you will see a plant and a teapot.
I try to switch up the kinds of materials I use to make cards but my favorite way is to use die cuts either with my Cricut or a manual die cutting machine. Sometimes I color in my die cuts but pre-colored is better. There is a mix of fussy cutting & die cutting in this project.
I find it very enjoyable doing these challenges. It is a good way to calm down from a busy day and to relax. I hope you enjoy the card. Leave a comment below. I would love read what you think. :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Shannon π
πππππππππππππππππππππππππππ



A fabulous selection of items found in the kitchen,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
Delete