Hey there crafty friends!!!
Back again for another fun card Challenge from Polkadoodle blogspot! Today's card was inspired by a post I saw and thought it was really cute. I tweaked it a little to make my own and it turned out really nice in my opinion. Lately I have been trying to use up my scraps in my stash because it is getting out of control with the card making that I do all the time. So, what better way to use those scrap to make this card.
The card for today is a birthday card. On the front of the card are shopping bags. I used scraps to make those. I did not have any tissue paper to put inside the shopping bags so I used parchment paper to represent tissue paper. To give the card a little POP! I added some gem embellishments on the outside and the inside. Inside the card there is a place for a sentiment and a gift card so the recipient can go shopping.
This card was fun to make and easy to do in about an hour. I think this is a good card to make in bulk to give away or sell.
As always, let me know your thoughts below.
Shannon💕
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗



Such a great way to use our scraps - those itty bits which we 'save' for use and intend to use them - but they just seem to keep getting put in a drawer somewhere, don't they...? Love the stuffing of the bags - great idea. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete